20081215

CMC performance at One TJ on 14122008


actually there still many ppl don't know where is One TJ or even what is One TJ.Ok lah,at least got ppl come lah.but mostly parents and friends.

And what had surprised me is I met this dian ji kia.Laurence,Stella's suku brother.Long time no see him liao.still very kiam meh and kueh qah...
CMC string group 1

wei,smile a bit will die har.face so black and smelly...like you're gonna kill the violin...-__-'''



Nathan!!!Cute boy!!!


ermm...I'd really forgotten what songs they'd played,paiseh(:P)Mostly Christmas songs lah...and well done!!!

Black Smelly face again-__-'''

The guy holding the mic is tauke is of CMC and my violin teacher as well,Brian Lee.And the leng loi at the keyboard is CMC piano+violin teacher,Sock Peng.
Sock Peng solo "Hero"
I always enjoy taking photo of ppl taking photo:=)

I know I am very lame.lol.

Here comes the hot one.Professional band performance.The band's name is Orion Burn if I am wrong lah(if I am wrong,Edwin don't kill ma har)

The songs they played are
Yellow--Coldplay
Umbrella--Rihanna
''----''--Oasis
Big Girl Don't cry--''xxx''
I'm with You--Avril Lagvine
and the rest I've forgotten.hehe sorry har....By the way,they've played 10++ songs.
At that time most audiences've left already but they're still enjoy playing the songs,as if they're living in their own's world.
Ok.I've really no idea what's his name.the bass guitarist.Hmm...let's call him Ang Ang.lol.

Aha.This one.Super narcissistic guy.Edwin Then.He teachs guitar[acoustic/electric],bass guitar and drums.He's my guitar teacher.By the way,he's 10++cm shorter than me XD.hahahaha[don't kill me har].对面的烧猪看过来,看过来,看过来......ooppss sorry....ok.Edwin,for your sake I translate this:''Dui mian de BBQ pig kan guo lai,kan guo lai,kan guo lai...''
Ok,I know I'm as boring as Ant Head.
The leng loi vocalist.Don't really know her name.But she's really awesome!!!Her voice's delicious~~woohoo...cool....
Another anonymous.Uncle-liked guitarist.lol.
Another anonymous again.looks like 'tek kor'.nonono.should be a match with match box[the guitar].yayaya,I know,I'm so lame.I was told that he was a fat guy like Ang Ang before.and since he wanna lost weight,he forced himself to vomit after eating.yucks.but many ppl did that.Does it really work?Look at his body then you got the answer.Ya,Edwin,may be you should try.hahaha[don't spit at me]
The vocalist on the right.anonymous.Erm...sorry to say that he has sucks voice,for me.May be it's his own style.but I really don't like it.He sings like seals fucking[well i've never seen seals fucking but I thinking they'll probably scream like hell].


By the way,nice performance,except for one thing,THERE IS NO CHAIR AT ALL.and all of us had been standing there for 2 hours.walao.Legs so sour!!!
Classics Music Conservatory,CMC
location: no.467,Grd Floor,Heights Drive Commercial Centre,LorongStutong9,JalanStutong,93350 Kuching.The fourth block next to One TJ.
Tel :012-8890589
Courses offered:Piano,violin,viola,cello,guitar,electric guitar,bass guitar,drums,group class for young children.
And the most important thing is Garlic Killer,thats me^^,teaches piano there,on Sundays[12n00n-5pm] only.Ok,wanted adult students or at least older than 15.coz too many kids will drive me crazy!!!I've 8 students,one--5 yr,two--6 yr,two--8 yr,two--9 yr,one--11yr.Well,actually they are all very cute lah!!!
If you interested can't juz call me lah:=)
Thanks for reading this lampost[lame post]
*!*Edwin,your band need a keyboard player or not?lol......

No comments: