20090419

LAST DAY OF PIANO

Every Sunday,go to CMC.
12-5pm.
It had become a habit,part of my life.

Teaching piano.
But I have to confess,I did not put much afford on it.
And this make it not as fun as I thought.
I have to say teaching piano would be fun.
Coz you can think a lot of new idea or method to teach so that their study would be more effective.
If you're able to make those who are lazy willing to practise
If you're able to make those who hate theory very much willing to learn theory
That would be a gaiety.

I feel guilty for not teaching you guys well.
Sorry.

Though you're noisy
Though you're lazy
Though you's fussy
Though you're crazy

We have to say goodbye.

From 19.4.09 onward,
Every Sunday,not going to CMC anymore.
The habit was gone.
Feeling unusual...

Thanks Mr.Lee for giving me the chance to teach.



Miss you,kids...


*!*The reason I've quit is to prepare for UEC test.Haiz...Do you think I'm hardworking enough?If I was not so sleepy everyday 24 hours,I would have......==may be I should go for medical check up.

No comments: