20090512

MOTHER'S DAY

9.5.09[Saturday]celebration at grandma's house.

She's really lovely,pretty as well!!!
-------------------------------------------
10.5.09[Sunday]Celebration???erm should be dinner lah.
went out to eat.
went to 佑福 at first,but had been waiting so long tat
we had almost finished the drink and the food still hadn't come.
so moved......
to Hui Sing Food Centre.
Crowded too.
Well.our dinner had almost become supper.XD
Pretty Mum~
Handsome Pa~
Eng tao Di~
Garlic~
well I didn't make any card for mother's day for years,
which was a shame.
What's the excuse?
I don't really know.
I had to confess that
Mother's Day has slowly become a normal day for me.
It's not that our relationship loosens.
It's not that I don't love my family.
It's
n.u.m.b.n.e.s.s
of life.
过程,希望这只是一个过程。
那我会去感受它,告诉自己那是麻木感。
或许那不是麻木感,是怠惰也说不定。我真的变烂很多也,哈哈。
Apologize to my family with a deeeep bow.
祝全家身体健康。天天开心。
老妈生意兴隆!!!

No comments: