20081231

BBQ + Tommy's house warming + 2009 Countdown


Lots of hotdogs...I wonder why the fire turned into purple colour in the photo...



Tommy.Host.He's beautiful,isn't she?^^
Clifford,who looks like a huge hotdog.

Charles...like beggar...lol

Me...I look so old.Like someone's mama:=(

Christian,the most yellow and dirtiest person I know,in his Fcuk tee.By the way,he made nice milkshake.
Kim.Busy SMSing the whole night...

Jason.He wore a pair of golden slippers which cost RM70++.Oh my goodness...boh pian...他什么都不多,就是钱多。No lah,he said he bought that actually for collection,but since his shoes were wet,he wore it loh.But it's really not nice to wear,very hard.

小俩口,Rachel and Jackson.Stick together the whole night.Very gelik ar them...
Miko and Jian xiang.Nope couple har...
Tommy's mummy.Nice aunty:=)

Then,about 11:30pm,we went to play Tekken.Well at that time,I was almost zzz liao.coz...coz...tired lah-__-'''


This muka tebal.Called Andrew if I'm not wrong.Sorry Kim if I've hurt you,but bloggers have to be straight.I really don't like this guy.为了kao loi,跑到一个只认识一个人,剩下的人全部不认识的party,脸皮死不厚。又大炮死。很 ke kiang 样子[实际上kiang不kiang,我不知道啦。]装到好像跟全部人很熟酱。我很少遇到第一次接触就会令我赌懒的人。你讲我幼稚也好,随便,我就是嘴巴痒。

Actually,我们好像没有在countdown叻。2008年悄悄地,在我们的笑声中离去,2009年悄悄地来到。然后我们就普普通通地,说了声‘Happy Hew Year’,继续过我们普通的生活。今年懒惰拍烟花,头酸。今年烟花也明显少了。这也是我第一次这么晚回家,差不多要1点。很乖吧...

人类是很无聊的动物,一直在自寻娱乐。对一只狗来说,这只是一个吵到不能睡觉,不能交配的普通的晚上。

2009,

DON'T FORGET TO FASTEN YOUR SAFETY BELT.

DON'T FORGET TO SMILE.

DON'T FORGET TO LOVE YOUR FAMILY,YOUR FRIENDS

AND

YOURSELF .

No comments: